Excel in your Italian GCSE or A-Level
Our courses are taught by mother-tongue teachers with at least 5 years’ experience teaching the GCSE and A-level curriculum. They will help you:
- build your confidence in the “four skills” (listening, speaking, reading and writing),
- develop your vocabulary,
- tackle the areas of Italian grammar that you will find most challenging,
- fully prepare you for your oral and written exams.
|2 available courses||Italian GCSE revision and support.|
Italian A-level revision and support.
|Start date||Week commencing 8 Jan 2018|
|Number of lessons||10|
|Length of each class||2 hours|
|Dates (times)||every WED (5:00 - 7:00pm),|
every SAT (10:00 - 12:00 noon)
|Cost||£200 / course|
|Max students per class||12|
|Location||La Scuola Italiana a Londra. 154-156 Holland Park Ave, London W11 4UH|
For further information call 020-7603-5353 (Mon-Fri 8:30am – 3pm).
Nearest tube stations: Holland Park, Shepherd’s Bush. Buses: 31, 94, 148, 228.
- All funds raised from these course will help fulfill the school’s charitable initiatives.
- Completing this form does not automatically enroll you on a course. We will send you a confirmation email with payment instructions and an official enrollment confirmation afterwards.
- The school reserves the right to cancel a course if the minimum number of students (5) is not reached. In which case, it will refund the enrollment fee entirely.